Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Apus Maximus R 'n' R

Hello monkey people! There are a lot of exciting things going on in my jungle and wanted to keep you well informed. I've been busy working on a bunch of new and exciting projects; including a new studio record, a new live recording, a re-issue of my debut CD The Jason Sinay Band (with exclusive unreleased tracks), and a new audio soundtrack to the classic horror flick The Blob. I also have put together a "killer" new band APE, including the talents of Bruce Watson, Phil Jones, Rick Rosas and Phil Parlapiano...and we look forward to rocking your world! I will soon be launching my new web hub/store (www.jasonsinay.com), where you will be able to find and own "everything ape".

Jason Sinay & Ape Live!

The Joint, 8771 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA

Friday, November 5, 2010

9:30 PM - 12:30 AM (Two Sets w/special guests)

Cost - $7.00 at the door

Ape & The Wall Of Questions!

I am excited to announce that I will be releasing my second studio recording Ape & The Wall Of Questions soon! I am very proud of this recording and can't wait for you to hear it! Download "free" new track Gimme The Time.

ApeWallofQuestion.jpg