Sign in to follow this  
Marion

Tom Petty Week on Deep Tracks

Damn, from what I'm hearing right now this is really, REALLY GOOD. I wasn't listening to the whole thing but King's Highway made it along with all of the MOJO songs. Good Enough is on right now and all I can say is....thud.gif GOOD STUFF!!

I'll probably have if for you guys tomorrow evening.

Thanks again Marion!!! What would we do without you?

Since I am in S GA, I understand about the heat. It has been brutal this year! Maybe we should pack up and move to CA.

Yes-Marion you Rock! Wow--I am listening now--sounds great! Especially I Should Have Known It. I love MOJO!!!

Thanks for keeping the intro that was great, too.

I wonder what the other tracks will be?? Hopefully Don't Pull Me Over and Refugee--not that I need ANOTHER live version of it, BUT Mike has really been smokin' hot on that one this tour! Thanks again!

I wanted to say thanks to Marion too. I've never posted before, but I lurk all the time, and have downloaded countless things posted by Marion and others. I feel bad for constantly taking and taking and never giving back, but its not like I have anything to give anyway. So...thanks Marion! This is awesome!

Welcome to the Farm Jeveuxcroire! And thanks again Marion.

btw, I just sent the whole of Buried Treasure on Dvds to someone on Expecting Rain - she's from Spring Hill, she quilts - and her name is Marsha - go figure! Anyway I gave you credit for all the hard work you do so we can have those shows.