Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Carol (FireFlyElf) Passed Away

Carol was the very first TPATH fan from any board I met. She was so kind to me throughout the years and always made sure that I had a place to stay if I was traveling by myself away from home. RIP Carol. Thanks for the great memories. :(

R.I.P. Carol :(

Carol was always so giving. She gave me a couch to sleep on years ago in a hotel room near Red Rocks (offered before ever meeting me), upgraded my Bonnaroo ticket so I had access to the VIP campgrounds and early entrance to the stage so we could wait all day, offered me an expensive Rolling Stones ticket once.. and probably a dozen other things I'm forgetting about... all without ever wanting anything in return.

Carol was always so giving. She gave me a couch to sleep on years ago in a hotel room near Red Rocks (offered before ever meeting me), upgraded my Bonnaroo ticket so I had access to the VIP campgrounds and early entrance to the stage so we could wait all day, offered me an expensive Rolling Stones ticket once.. and probably a dozen other things I'm forgetting about... all without ever wanting anything in return.

^ This was Carol to a T. She was always so generous and giving. I saw her give away good tickets to people who had lawn seats. I saw her tell many bbs'ers: "no problem, you can just crash in my room".

One day during the last tour a big box arrived at my house. it was from Carol and it contained a bunch of TPATH goodies including a really cool hoodie and a clock.

She was headstrong and opinionated, LOL. But always, always, generous to a fault. I'm still stunned by this news.

I am so sorry to hear this news. I'd never met her either, but I've seen many of her posts and got the impression that she genuinely cared about others. Yes she was opinionated, but kudos to her for not holding back on delivering her thoughts and perspective. She will be missed, RIP. :085: