Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Jason Sinay and Ape Live!! 09/11/10

Does anyone know if they play upstairs or where? I was making a reservation and they talked about an upstairs... and who wants to sit on the wrong floor???

I've been told it's going to be upstairs, and by 2 different people to just get there early. A band member thinks they will hit the stage at 8:30.

It breaks my heart to write this - but I can't make it after all. :085:

My son's girlfriend and her friend are going back to Sweden after a 2 week visit, and they leave Monday. They were to go with me Saturday and stay until the flight leaves. I have to take care of something at work Sunday or early Monday morning.....so I must wait to go until Sunday.. No shortcuts.

I am so sorry, friends.... I would LOVE to go...

i can't make it this show, but look forward to the future. i think i finally talked my daughter into flying for the 1st time and hopefully, we'll get to cali for a show or 2. if and when that happens, i hope all of you are there to meet her and see the knobs. luv you all.

OMG!!! The show was f*&^ing awesome!!!!!! Jason and his band was on fire tonight! They did back to back sets of the most awesome music. They were all having so much fun, you could just feel the energy!

It was so nice to see everyone, so sorry it always seems so short.

I will write more tomorrow. I'm using a hotel computer and they are about to shut them down, lol.

THANK YOU JASON!!!!!! ;) :heart: