Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Jason Sinay and Ape Live!! 09/11/10

The show last night was fantastic! Jason and the guys really played their hearts out and, as always, it was just incredible to watch. Thank you to Jason and the band!! It was wonderful to see all the farmers there too - I can't wait to see the pictures, where is everybody?!

Jason Sinay - What can I say? Amazing singer and guitarist. What an awesome show last night.

Bruce Watson - Another amazing guitarist and whose pipes are really nice, too. I love watching the guitar action between Jason and Bruce, what fun. Really nice man, too.

Phil Parlapiano - This man and his keyboards! Played keyboards, piano, harmonica and accordion. Love it. Oh, and he can sing, too.

Rick Rosas - Rick the bass player, lol. You just have to adore the man. He's so good and so quiet. Such a pleasure to see this man play.

Herman Matthews - This drummer had only one rehearsal to learn these songs! Phil Jones was not feeling well and could not play, but this man kept the beat all night! If Jason had not told me that Herman only had one rehearsal to pick up on everything, you would never have known it. He was amazing.

Tom Bray - What a musician. Like Mike Campbell, so tasteful when it comes to playing his trumpet. Added the right sound just when it needed to be. Wonderful surprise guest.

Check out these musician's resumes. Tell me, how impressive is that?

Great show!!

I have to brainstorm and will return with more about the show, but my time is so limited just now, going back and forth to LA. Please have patience and I promise to be back with my little contribution. In the meantime I am sure better writers are available ;-)

Sounds like you guys had an amazing night and got treated to some excellent musicianship! So glad that everyone had such a wonderful time. Ref, thanks for giving us a glimpse into the night.

I sure hope Jason will be doing some more shows real soon.

Knock out night! Thanks for posting the videos, Ref!

Sorry I haven't checked in before now, but better late than never! That had to be one of the worst places for picture taking, but Steve and I had just too much fun, swapping cameras back and forth, crawling over, under, and around - in all we took over 1600 shots. The trouble is, in the light of dawn, we couldn't figure out exactly who took what. Ooops. We decided to share the glory, and the photos, and call it a collaborative effort. :)

It was so good to see so many friends and Farmers, the next show won't be soon enough, Bless!

Sorry, you get a slideshow, I hope that's all right:

http://img837.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=1995o.jpg