Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Tom Petty Club Confirms Future Tour

I'm thinking they didn't get alot of fanclub renewals.

When people said they were, I can't remember, entering a contest or whatever was going on around that time, without renewing the membership, I sent an email since I had renewed and I didn't think it was fair. He replied that they were asked to re-open the club to everyone temporarily for the contest.

Actually, I can't remember all the details and I deleted the email, but basically, the offers we just got weren't ready, so there was no big reason to renew, and they (the band? management?) wanted everyone to be able to enter the contest, so they just re-opened the club to everyone even though memberships had expired.

The way it works is we will hear about the next tour when we see t-shirts on sale.

To learn the actual dates and locations of gigs we will strain our eyes and try to make out the writing printed on the shirts in the photo on the website... ;)

Okay, so I'm not sure if this is true or not. My mom works with a guy who is friends with a concert planner type person, and she said that Tom Petty may be coming to Salinas, CA to play a show with Sheryl Crow sometime next year.

To learn the actual dates and locations of gigs we will strain our eyes and try to make out the writing printed on the shirts in the photo on the website...

Not to worry... I have it on good authority that right after the New Year the Highways Companion Club is about to issue a very special gift to all of the Highway Companions out there!

http://www.restorativeneurology.se/groups/magnifying-glass-2.jpg

:003: