Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Tom Petty Club Confirms Future Tour

Via their Highway Companions Club mailing:

FANS WHO RENEW THEIR MEMBERSHIPS BY DECEMBER 1 WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE:

*Two (2) front row seats to three (3) different shows of your choice on the next Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers tour.

Club site: http://www.highwaycompanions.com

Full email:

RENEW YOUR HIGHWAY COMPANION CLUB MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO CONCERT TICKET PRESALES

RENEW AND ENTER TO WIN FRONT ROW CONCERT TICKETS

It's time to renew your Highway Companion Club membership. Here are the membership benefits:

*Access to premium Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers tickets in advance of the public onsale.

When you renew your membership, it is valid through the next major Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers tour of 20 dates or more.

*Future Highway Companion Club exclusive offers not available to the public such as: Giveaways of merchandise, concert tickets, movie screenings, TV taping tickets, and other special events.

*Exclusive online access to streams of Tom Petty's Buried Treasure Radio Shows.

*Personalized TomPetty.com email address.

If you renew you will also receive:

*A $10 coupon to the Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers store (valid for one (1) year).

*A 10% discount for all Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers store items for the length of your membership. (valid for the length of your membership).

*An exclusive ring tone of the theme to Tom Petty's Buried Treasure Radio Show.

FANS WHO RENEW THEIR MEMBERSHIPS BY DECEMBER 1 WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE:

*Two (2) front row seats to three (3) different shows of your choice on the next Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers tour.

The cost of membership is:

$30 through December 1

$40 after December 1

I got a little excited too when I read that! Hmmm...what do they have in store.

When you renew your membership, it is valid through the next major Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers tour of 20 dates or more.

So....what if they do a intimate 19 date gig? ;)

Well, I'm wondering if those of us that renewed in the past couple of months are included. I'll find out, though!

I did find out that they turned off the renewal notice until after the movie was released because they didn't have the special offer stuff finalized. So I think those of us that renewed without any incentive should get TWO or MORE entries. lol.

Okay, here comes the little black rain cloud. Remember that contest they had a few years back? Someone was to win front row tickets to any concert of their choice? They didn't tour that year and they never announced who won.

Hmmm.....

Ok, so this is what I'm seeing...

That means even if they decide not to tour for three more years we're still members until they do that 20 or more date tour.

So, sure, it's $30, but at least it will be good until we can use it - right?

also - (back me up on this one guys), when we entered the contest to win the poster, book and dvd, didn't sign away any rights to winning future contests - right? :)

erring on the side of caution and renewing right now!

POSSIBILITY OF A FUTURE TOUR = PRICELESS! :003:

You guys should get special kudos!

I wish, lol.

Lizzie, I actually emailed the webmaster and believe it or not I got a rapid response back. They said if you already had a membership, you're already entered into the contest. I'm thinking they didn't get alot of fanclub renewals. Hmmm, this is certainly a way to get them.