Sign in to follow this  
Magnolia

Favorite track from Mojo

I didn't see this here so I thought someone needed to start a thread.Post your favorites (or not so favorites) here.

I picked up the CD on my way home from work and I'm on my second time through. I had heard all the sneak peeks of course like we all did, but I have to tell you that I never expected to love this CD so much!

My favorites (today, LOL) are: "Running Man's Bible", "Candy", and "No Reason to Cry". Dang I'd love to hear "Candy" live!!!

There are lots of gems here. The one song I have not warmed up to yet is "First Flash of Freedom". Maybe it will grow on me, I don't know. Not really my cup of tea so far.

How about you?

Oh, and is it just me or does "Let Yourself Go" sound almost exactly like "Running Man's Bible" to anyone else??

I've been playing Good Enough a lot lately.

I learned most of it on guitar and I just really like how it builds up at the end with that HUGE crescendo of guitars and piano licks!

But my real favorite off the whole record is Trip To Pirates Cove. I just love that!

Don't Pull Me Over is so cool. That's the only song so far I repeat. My 7 year old and I sing along with it. Something Good Coming and Pirates Cove are my second favorites. Least favorite is Jefferson Jericho Blues.

It really depends on where you are at. I Should Have Known It is a cruising down the road with the windows open, hand tapping the mirror, and eyes darting to your rear-view to make sure you are not being chased by a cop as you push it past 85!

At home Candy has been my favorite so far.

Something Good Coming

I cant get enough of it, it's so beautiful

I just played it over 4 times in a row while fixing dinner. It is becoming my favorite fast. Such a beautiful song.

You can really feel all of the Heartbreakers standing in the room together and playing... what a sound.

This really is the Leatherman's Tool of records from our favorite troubadours!!! A song for every mood of the day! This morning for me it was "Running Man's Bible" while I was getting ready for work!

I just played it over 4 times in a row while fixing dinner. It is becoming my favorite fast. Such a beautiful song.

^ Yes. Agreed.

Today I kept putting US41 on repeat. It tells such a vivid story and I love Tom's voice on this one.

I really love the entire album and my favorites keep changing but right now I'm hooked on "US 41" and "Let Yourself Go."

Yes, Barb, I think "Let Yourself Go" sounds like "Running Man's Bible" too but that's ok. I love them both. :)