Sign in to follow this  
MJ§LastDance

"I Smoked MOJO!"

Can't stop listening!!! :eek:

I'd already gotten my MOJO on Saturday but I'm still so thrilled and impressed by this album I can hardly WRITE IN LOW LETTERS. :D I'd heard some songs before the release and I'd already known I would like it, but I didn't really expect that it could get even better than for example "Something Good Coming" which is beautiful. I listened to it in my room very loudly and I tell you I got goose bumps, butterflies in my stomach and tears in my eyes. I really felt like I'd "smoken that record". I know I'm so enthusiastic because the album just has come out but I really think this is one of their best albums if not the best. I just love the blues and I love when Mike has the freedom to play. It was overdue to let him play much more and now if you hear the album you see how unbelievable incredible he is.

I think my favorite song from the album is "Don't Pull Me Over" (Mike again!). When I heard that there's going to be a reggae tune on this, I was so excited and I expected it to be really cool. I didn't expect that it is SO cool though. I'm also a fan of "Candy", of course "I Should Have Known It" and "High In The Morning". All very good songs. There are maybe only one or two songs on there that don't speak that much to me. "Good Enough" in the end is KILLER, especially after the smooth and chilled sound of "Something Good", but damn, it is tragic, isn't it? It is really sad. It's heavy, like a big meal, sure not like a salat... you know what I mean? :D You can't eat too much of it, but it is really tasty. Anyway, I'm sure this is a song I'll cry over many times.

The album makes me even more proud to be a fan and that after so many years they are still on top and even get better and better. It also makes me so happy that I'm able to enjoy their music and so glad that I have discovered them.

I LOVE THIS BAND!!! :049: Thank you for this amazing album!!! :)

esuBPvOL-rc

Oh yeah!!!

Edited by MJ§LastDance

Man, the more I listen the more I am amazed. I feel like I am peeling away layer after layer. Each time it gets better, if that's possible. Mike's guitar is a voice of it's own that moves me inside. No Reason to Cry is a tender but strong vocal from Tom. I could go on and on. I LOVE MOJO!! Thank you so much TP&THB for this gem!!

Oh my god, I really love it. From the sneak peeks we heard I knew I was going to like it. But I have to say, that with the exception of a couple of songs, I LOVE it more than I even expected.

lovin it! and i like how they put the sweetest song (with that Rickenbacker lap steel that is just so wonderful it makes me...sigh....oh man i love the sound of that thing!) right next to "i should've Know it" probably one of the sharpest edged ones...love it too! love how this band can effortlessly take you anywhere! really really digging the new album!! Listen to it loud people!! :-)

Loved reading your thoughts on Mojo, MJ. Great job!

I was on vacation all week but picked up a cd in San Diego. It was a beautiful thing to listen to the entire album in the car while driving around California. Good grief, I LOVE that album!