Sign in to follow this  
Marion

Westwood One Radio Interview

Kemmit posted this information at another website -

I have found a radio station that is covering it.

It will be on WCMF out of Rochester, N.Y. Monday night June 14th starting at 9pm eastern time.

The have live streaming at www.wcmf.com .

I heard the commercial this morning

Edit: Hey thanks Joehoskinson! Sorry I can't hook you up with the Mudcrutch special.

Edit: If you right click on the segments, you can download it.

Double thanks Joe!!!

Edited by weird monkey

YAY! Thank you very much! I'll have to wait till I get home to get it. It will be perfect to take on our drive up to Gainesville tonight. :)

Joe, after I get home tonight I'll see what I can do about reloading the Mudcrutch interview as well.

Thanks Benny. I had no problems downloading. I've got it. When I was testing to make sure it downloaded ok I caught Amylou's question at the beginning of segment 4. Very good job, Amylou! Benmont loved his dad. It was obvious in his answer. Can't wait to listen to the rest in the car.

MJ, what do you mean shortened it?

^ I heard from people that they also talked about a European Tour during the show which is missing and I read on the other board that someone's question was cut out. I don't know why they did this maybe it got too long. I'm a little bummed because I wanted to hear them comment on the European Tour so bad, not just read it somewhere from someone.

Does anyone think there's any way to get the whole show?

Today on my radio station I heard about a "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Special" that is airing on Sunday night at 10:30. It said they're playing Mojo (don't know if it's the whole album but I'm assuming so) along with "unreleased tracks". The DJ also said there was an interview with Tom. I'm sure going to listen - don't have the capability to tape it or anything but to listen live you can go to KGB 101.5 FM, San Diego.

That was really cool! :) Got to re-live that all over again :)

Thanks for the link (and the text msj Marion!) I would have missed this.

Love LOVE Candy!!!!