Sign in to follow this  
heartbreaker1976

Video the making of Mojo

I LOVE IT!!!!! A nice little peak into their "world". I love how Tom described Mike's guitar playing as the "other voice" on this record. Perfect.

Benmont, is just too cool for school, LOL!

Ron....*sigh*

Gosh, could Steve be any cuter? Love that man and that smile!

Thurston....shhhhhhh!

I LOVE IT!!!!! A nice little peak into their "world". I love how Tom described Mike's guitar playing as the "other voice" on this record. Perfect.

Benmont, is just too cool for school, LOL!

Ron....*sigh*

Gosh, could Steve be any cuter? Love that man and that smile!

Thurston....shhhhhhh!

"...More like a Polaroid than a painting."

What a great analogy - I love the way these guys talk about their music. Each speaking like poets - especially Benmont and Mike. I am so excited that they are sharing this music with us, bringing us into their sacred space. Thank heavens they have the artistic freedom to make an album like this. I can't wait until next week when I am standing in front of them, drinking in their magic - their MOJO.

"...More like a Polaroid than a painting."

What a great analogy - I love the way these guys talk about their music. Each speaking like poets - especially Benmont and Mike. I am so excited that they are sharing this music with us, bringing us into their sacred space. Thank heavens they have the artistic freedom to make an album like this. I can't wait until next week when I am standing in front of them, drinking in their magic - their MOJO.