Sign in to follow this  
Merritt

Jefferson Jericho Blues Video

eff_msn.JPG

Sometimes I feel like a Chinese trying to find out about what happened in Tibet in 1950... :013:

LOL...is it technical problems or censorship? It would be interesting if it was the latter.

In Spain can be watched! SO it's weird the ban is for Germany

Helena and Nightdriver, I understand you well, I hate when it happens! I can´t see most of the videos in Youtube because of the same reason! But it´s strange you couldn´t see that video being in Europe and I did, being at the world´s end!

This is really weird...Merritt's link only shows a blank template for me, so I tried this link. Which ends up telling me I'm not supposed to see it...I'll try a different computer with a different operating system as soon as I can...maybe it's just my pc... :017:

Thanks for your words of confidence everyone!

*time to move on...time to get goin'...*

Okay...I just tried a different computer...and Merritt's link worked - thanks a lot for that!! And I mean a lot - it seems to be the only link working here. The Bing link doesn't work and I can't seem to find the other censorship-like link here...

Gosh, sometimes the internet just seems to play tricks on me...

Anyway, I was able to download the stream from MSN (an FLV video file) - so, if anyone's interested, let me know... [@MSN, Warner Reprise and all you lawyers out there: look at the pendulum...you will remember nothing...you will remember nothing...you will remember nothing...]

Edited by NightDriver