Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs Live at Cozy's - 12/07/07

Great to see someone out in the community making sure everything is going smoothly.

I know a band you should work for.. :cool:

^ lol

i say that jokingly. last tour tp management really tried to make sure fans got great seats. they deserve props.

Dale, it's very kind of you to come let fans know what's going on. Usually we're all just fumbling along trying to figure out if it's something we're doing wrong or a flaw in the system.

I'm glad you all got tickets! I can't wait to hear all about the weekend. I'm sorry I have to miss it this time.

Dirty Knobs tickets for Cozy's December 7th are now on sale. If you are in the Sherman Oaks area stop by the club and pick some tickets up for only 12 dollars (cash only at the bar). See the bar manager Morris If not use your credit card today at www.grandentertainment.info and we will have your tickets at the door. We will sell out soon so all you Knobs fans get your tickets today. Also call now for table reservations because this is not a big venue and you want to make sure you get in.

Thanks

Dale Woodson/Promoter

www.grandentertainment.info

www.cozysblues.com

"I got mine! Thanks Athena!"

I got mine today too! Thank goodness I stopped by the Knobs site. Teaches me a lesson to check in here more often. Glad I was still able to get one of the limited 120.

And Kay! So glad you are coming out! Can't wait to see you again! Bring LizzieB out with you!

^Don't worry about not calling. Heck, I just got my birthday greeting the other day. Have to remember I have a cell phone now...

Is Susie coming down? Lizzie better come out!!!!!!I picked up a ticket for both shows. LOL. A real tour! Been so long I might have forgotten how. Really looking forward to stopping and walking on the beach.

Grand Entertainment Presents: The Dirty Knobs live December 7th at Cozys. We have just released 20 more tickets to the show! You must go by Cozy's location to purchase them. They are 12 dollars and they will go fast! Also some tickets will be available at 7:00 pm the day of the show at Cozy's. Email me if you have questions adale9@earthlink.net. If you have purchased tickets your name will be at the door. We are not mailing tickets to fans. This show will sell out!

See you at the show!

Dale Woodson/Promoter

www.cozysblues.com

Grand Entertainment Presents: The Dirty Knobs with Heartbreaker Mike Campbell this Friday December 7th at Cozy's. With the Tom Petty's Super Bowl announcement this makes this gig that much more special! Come down early some tickets will be released at 7:00 pm and this is big! Mike Campbell and the Knobs up closel WOW.

www.cozysblues.com

Dale Woodson

Promoter/Record Company

Well Knobs fans time to have some fun. If you have pre-sale tickets please arrive before 9:00 pm. There is allot of demand for this show. It may be raining also. So call the venue if you do not have dinner reservations after 7:00 pm 818-986-6000. Ask for Morris. Doors will open at 7:00 pm

Thanks

Dale Woodson

Promoter