Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs Live at Cozy's - 12/07/07

Gosh...sounds like it was an incredible show! I'm sorry I missed it too. Thanks for the wonderful review and photos. The "Hey Joe" jam must've been somethin' else. I love that Mike called Slash a young man, lol. How random is that? The Knobs are all about spontaneity!

So happy they've resurrected some of the old Beatle covers too...they make me happy. One can only hope for more gigs in early 2008!

Very nice pictures Marcia! That is a great shot of Mike smiling! Thanks for posting these Marion. Looks and sounds like it was another magical Knobby night. The DK's and Slash, priceless!

Yep, we can only hope for more in 2008. :)

Mike_D_1.jpg

Just got back an hour or so ago - hope everyone got home safely! We really enjoyed seeing all our friends again!

It was a truly terrific pair of gigs. We had a ball.

(Going thru the photos now, but it is going to take a while to get 'em right. Here is a teaser!)

Thanks for getting yours posted so soon Marcia! Great shots! Everyone looks so great!

^Me Too!!! Damn Relic.... That's awesome...

Well...there's no need to post all my photos... Mine are crappy...lol I'll just post this one. I love it...

Woooooooooooooooooooo.........

dk120707a.jpg

I just got through driving about 360 miles... So the review and set list is forthcoming....

Double your pleasure? :)

Mike_Double_1.jpg

Of course, Jason was in top form :)

Jason_2.jpg

Mike quoted Kieth Richards during the gig - mentioning that "Rock and Roll sounds best in a room that holds 100 people."

Then he surprised us all and invited Slash to join in for the encore! - "Hey Joe." It was really beautiful.

Mike_and_Slash_1.jpg

A Magical evening!

Slash_1.jpg