Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

TP&TH on SNL - 05-15-10!!

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers will make their eighth appearance on Saturday Night Live on May 15 when they perform as the musical guest on the show’s season finale.

Alec Baldwin will host the episode which will be broadcast on NBC at 11:30pm/10:30c on Saturday May 15.

Runnin’ Down A Dream, Peter Bogdanovich’s Grammy-Award Winning documentary about Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers will make its European television debut when it is broadcast on the UK’s BBCFOUR on Tuesday May 11 at 21:00hrs. The four hour film will be shown in its entirety without commercial interruption.

If you are in the UK make sure to tune in! If you are not in the UK but have friends there who would enjoy the film, let them know about the broadcast!

For more information click here

Tom recently recorded a greeting to fans from tour rehearsals. Check it out!

petty-message-pretour.jpg

Sweeeeeeet. Hope Mike brings the '59 Les Paul. He said he wouldn't take it on tour, but maybe SNL is a safe enough gig for it.

How can ya have a guitar worth a quarter of a million dollars and not show it off????

ANYWAY. I hope they do Runnin Man's Bible and First Flash. Maybe something new like a major key ballad-y thing.

THIS is phenomenal!!!!

And with Runnin’ Down A Dream being broadcast in the UK can't ya just smell the European Tour?!!! I can....

Paris or Amsterdam, here I come! Gonna buy Ron a hash-cake and toss it up on stage! :003:

"it is time to start doin' a little MOJO, see ya later." Yes indeed. :cool:

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I can't wait for May magic 15th! :041: I hope I can watch it somewhere...

Much to short, but a sweet little message of Tom. :)

IT BREAKS MY HEART that I can't attend the tour but I love you Tommy and I know that somewhere in your brain you still know that. :D