Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

What tickets did you get?

AWESOME TBee - almost makes up for us getting hosed on the package costs :)

Summerfest Day 1 (Friday), Row 3 (pit CCC), dead center pair. - package

Chicago, Row 3, Sect. 1 (Mike's side) few seats in from what would be the center aisle - and for Chicago there is no aisle in rows 1-5.

Whew! I am exhausted.!

I wonder what our friend up north is getting. Emmie???? Where are you?

I just looked to see what would come up for Toronto and 8th. row the first time, 2nd row center the 2nd. time. Oh, I DO hope she gets something good! *fingers crossed for you, Emmie*

By the way, that was singles I was searching for Toronto. Just did Mojo package search for 2 seats, center section, 3rd. row.

Sadly, I am not going to Toronto. Emmie goes back to work that week and it's a Wednesday night to boot. But, I do hope she nabs some good ones for her and her husband!

That is it for me. I can't torture myself anymore looking to see about "what if's." Two shows, and I am VERY happy! :)

How'd Chi-town go for you Ellyn?

nothing good enough to risk will-call for. Will check out the citicard presale Friday in hopes that it's not will call. Can't do the regular sale, will be at Hopkins with mom.

^ HAHA! He is really looking forward to it. He hasn't been down front with me for a long time. In fact, it was the first time I saw them and we had second row in front of Mike. And that was back in the day when you physically waited in line at a TM outlet, aka the grocery store. LOL

Yes, Tee, he's been a good man to sit elsewhere - he deserves it!

Deb, didn't mean to worry you - you're fine with will call! My mother is in treatment for pancreatic cancer and it's impossible for me to make plans for 5 months in advance that I might have to change. Don't want to get stuck with tickets I can't sell.

In Chicago, I took SEC 3, row 19, seats 1-4 (regular price). I am hoping these are on the center aisle and not to the far right. I couldn't find a detailed seating chart anywhere.

In Houston I got PIT, row 4, seat 21 (Mojo). This is on the aisle right in front of Mike!!

These aren't as great as I had hoped for, but I'm happy.

Sorry Ellen to hear about your Mom. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I just got an email from the Roanoke Rock Station, WROV. They are providing a link and a password for a presale on March 5 for Charlotte and Raleigh. I guess I can just be thankful I got Row 8. After all these presales, I am wondering what will be left on the regular sale on Monday.

Hey, I made it back! Sounds like most of us did pretty good. High five to Tee for her ticket mojo TWO TIMES!!! :003:

I am happy! I got Fl 2, Row 4, Seat 4 for Tampa. YAY!!!! I finally had to go for the package. Crap kept coming up with the regular fan club tickets.

Ellyn, now you know a Concert Ho is never done, lol. ;)

Next up, Oakland!

It's pouring down rain here and I was driving like a maniac to get back home. I'm sure I ran a couple of people off the road. I tried for regular seats just before I left. I figured they'd still have decent package seats left when I got back. After all, who but us would be crazy enough to pay that price for a ticket? HAHA!