Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

What tickets did you get?

/Question. How does one Mojo ticket holder end up with 12th row after ordering right at 10:00 a.m. when the tickets went on sale. I had second row the last 2 shows, (Tom tossing his guitar pick to me both shows), and I wasn't online right when they went on sale. This year I got ripped off big time. How? Tell me how the first 11 rows were taken in seconds??????????

Signed ]

Disappointed

When I tried to the Mojo tickets my first try came out empty handed. No tickets available. So I went back and tried again and got a superb seat.

did you re-try?

Sorry it happened to you, mediaman.

Third row left at the Gorge--I live in KS! Don't know what we were thinking but I hear it's a cool place. Plus we get to see Joe Cocker backed up by one of my favs, Mike Finnigan. Got the Mojo 3rd row for KC. Listening to live anthol this morning--now I can't wait!

the gorge is a cool place, been there. park at the top of the hill and lay in the grass overlooking the venue and river below. walk down into the venue and have a great time. i'm sure you will love it, have fun. OH btw, the gorge is about 1/2 way across the state from seattle, if that's where you are flying into. you'll need a car and a 4 hour drive to get there. there is a camping ground at the site. other than that, you'll have to drive about 30 miles or minutes to Moses Lake for a room. 1 hotel and a few motels that i was not impressed with, and that's in the wrong direction!! i did find out my 2nd time there that you can fly from seattle to moses lake on alaska airlines on a boeing 737 if you choose to. hope that helps.

Edited by nurktwin

^^topanga cg I was listening to the Live Anthology this morning as well. I have to admit that "It's Good to be King" was not my favorite on the original album, but I have fallen in love with it on the Live Anthology. Goose bumps, tears and tingles filled me as I headed south down to Houston this morning, listening to the layers, the diverging paths, Benmonts fingers and Mike's artistry. Breathtaking - I replayed it three times, hearing new facets each time. I slowed down to 65mph, not wanting to get to my office, wishing for more traffic. Just think in no time they will be standing in front of us - I can't wait.

Edited by somewheredowntheroad

^Thanks Marion - it took me a few minutes to figure out what IGTBK meant - boy I feel old and stupid. Well, I feel old and stupid (and really hot intermittently and I’m not talking cute hot) a lot lately, except when music is playing. Music is my Botox - it injects me with youth, taking years off my soul.

^^ LOL! You got it Normandi. Funny the people you meet while walking to the restrooms at the Bowl. ;)

^ Okay, that's a hard question, Somewhere. Hmmm..let me think about it and I will get back to you.

I love crawling back to you too. I agree with somewheredowntheroad IGTBK did not exactly thrill me on the album, but really is fantastic on the live anthology. Lyrically...not so much, but the music is so good live with the guitars sort of dualing, but merging too....really could be an out of body experience in person. Can't wait to see them.

^The piano/Benmont adds a huge sensation as well. I love when the Heartbreakers are allowed to break out and build their own symphony of sorts. The instumental in that piece is so strong it takes one somewhere else. As you said wild one - it is an out of body experience. The Heartbreakers are amazing each and every one of them. We hear all of them on that piece at their finest. Pure bliss for a fan like me.

I am with you guys on the live version of IGTBK...(hahaha Somewhere, I can relate! ill-violated-dead-smiley-5391.bmp) I never cared for that album version of the song much but live....SWOON!!! thud.gifI love it!

Crawlin' Back To You is beautiful. Love that song live. You know what surprised me on the Anthology? Free Fallin'. I had grown tired of Free Fallin' over so many tours but I love the version on Anthology and never skip it. It has got a nice collective energy.

Going to the KC show. I don't want to brag, but let's just say I got great tickets. I saw Tom and the Heartbreakers when they were in KC 2 years ago and they were phenomenal.

Everyone have an awesome time! I'm happy that a lot of you got great seats. I won't be able to see TPATH this year but I will live vicariously through all of you. :)

I will be doing the same, PB. I know everyone is gonna have a rockin' time!