Sign in to follow this  
LizzieB

Attention B codes! Check for a new code!!

So I woke up multiple times last night with Tom singing that line from Melinda, "I just don't care" in my head. I was shocked when I logged on this morning to find I was upgraded to the "A" list! LOL! Why do they make things so hard on us every single tour?

I hope everyone has been upgraded and please, please, please I hope the sales go well today. Good luck everyone!

No way! Alright, luckily I got this email. Now the thing is, Philly isn't showing in red (clickable) like the others on the site. It's in black. It also still isn't listed on Ticketmaster. I also checked Comcast Tix, and guess what??? THAT takes me to a broker's site!!!! WTF????

Congratulations to those who were upgraded to the A list. Maybe they finally realized it was wrong to tell everyone not to renew their membership.. then punish those who listened to their advice. Good luck to everyone! Remember if you don't get your tickets now.. Tazzy Fund is coming soon with their Rock The Dogs auction.

Patty.. in 2008, I'm thinking Philly went through some weird site.. etix or something?? I don't remember.. I just know for some reason it was different. Hopefully they'll get that link up for you soon.

No, they're not Nurk. They're just prepping to be ready for the sale time. When you click on any of the "buy" links, it takes you there, but then says tickets are not currently available at this time.. blah blah blah.

You're right ZZ. I remember that too. For some reason I was thinking it was Comcast Tix, but maybe not? In any case, yes, I DO hope this is fixed and up and ready by 10:00! :mad:

lol, i just clicked the link and they are not for sale yet. but i also noticed that if you want a package to click on the blue ticket, seems like anyone that wants a package can buy today, no matter what group you are in. does that seem to be the way to you too?

hey guys...before the chaos begins, I just want to say I'm glad things have worked out for so many of us. Man...I fought harder than I could've imagined, didn't think I had it in me, lol.

It paid off in the end! I'm very happy for everyone. Now good morning, and good luck! lol ;)

I will find that out from Marion, Amy. Good question.

This is nice of them but (I am already an A) I still haven't gotten an e-mail with the first code (got it on the site and all is well) and if someone thought they were B and doesn't check this morning and find out they are an A, well, hell will break loose and rightfully so. Let's wait until the last second and surprise everyone. DUMB!

I want what Nurk's smokin'...lol

If people renewed last year and get B seats, try to find your renewal confirmation email. I think it mentioned priority seating as a benefit for renewing (when there wasn't a tour...lol). Maybe they'll give you your money back.

Good luck everyone. I also want to say "thank you" to everyone who called and fought. I just didn't have the fight in me this time (I know a lot of us didn't).

Ok, let the ticket chaos begin! Half an hour to go! :eek: