Refugee

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Highway Companions Club - FAQs

I'm skipping my education class on Wednesday to get tickets. It sucks because there is such the strict attendance policy for that class but hey...a concert will last a life time for me while knowing about interdisciplinary thematic units won't

Well, despite the updated FAQs (which they keep changing to suit their interests, by the way) I've just received notification from Fanfire via email that I am indeed in Group B.

I know this doesn't seem to be an issue here, but I'm very hurt by all of this. This stings like you can't imagine. After all the money I've spent, and traveling I've done to see this band. I'm not sure what else to say anymore.

Edited by Tara
typo

Tara,

I'm really sorry about this and have a feeling many of us are in the same boat. I think I'm in Group A, but who knows since it's not listed anywhere in our account at tompetty.com.

I will be really disappointed if I'm not able to buy tickets with Group A...I've already moved around meetings at work so I can be at my desk. It will be a nightmare if I come up empty handed and then need to ask to rearrange the schedule for the next day too. Ugh!

I know this will all work out, but it's a drag to be in such limbo.

I hear you Tara - I'm almost (almost!) at the point where it's no longer the seats, but the runaround and betrayal (for lack of a better word). Everyone chooses to have irrational blind faith in something - mine has always been in the band. I know it's not them specifically doing this - but I feel hurt by it all.

I'll work it out in my mind and be done with it after the sales but it takes me awhile to spin it so it works for me.

Tara, I agree with you 100%. I'm very torn right now about whether or not I really want to spend another cent on a TPATH show. Have to do some serious thinking tonight.

hmm... not seeing a code on the tour page.... where exactly did you find it ? or do you mean it will show up later today? not anxious or anything...

Thanks Nurk :)

Last year I picked up a 5th row seat in Tampa with the special package and a pair of 6th row seats in the regular presale. Personally, I think they have a variety of seats allocated for each group and it's the luck of the draw.

The presale access codes for the presales will be available later today.

You will be emailed your presale access code as well as the priority access group you are in. You will also be able to view your presale access code on the TOURS page when you log in to tompetty.com.

Stay tuned.

Just FYI...I was on the phone with Fanfire/Livenation for 45 minutes earlier. It was not pretty. I spoke to this belligerent supervisor/manager who basically said our 'ignorance' was not a valid excuse. That we should've known to renew our memberships and that we had received PLENTY of warning. This was not the case, I kept trying to tell him...and he basically told me to shut up. He said, you talked before, now you don't interrupt me. He was an asshole.

After this experience...I'm done.