Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

The Tour Announcement and Dates are Up!!!

Ticket prices are up for Tampa -

US $59.75 - US $142.10 US $59.75 (US $45.00 Ticket + US $14.75 Fees)

US $142.10 (US $125.00 Ticket + US $17.10 Fees)

Sale times and types of tickets.

Onsale to General Public

Start: Mon, 03/08/10 10:00 AM EST

Fan Club Presale & VIP Package

Start: Wed, 03/03/10 10:00 AM EST

End: Sun, 03/07/10 10:00 PM EST

Fan Club Bundle

Start: Thu, 03/04/10 12:00 PM EST

Citi Cardmembers

Start: Fri, 03/05/10 10:00 AM EST

VIP Package

Start: Mon, 03/08/10 10:00 AM EST

End: Thu, 04/22/10 10:00 PM EDT

I wonder why they haven't posted the price of the special packages. Do you think they are going to pull a Paul McCartney?

I don't know why everyone is freaking out.. it's pretty simple. Tomorrow morning, approximately 15 minutes before the presale begins, you will receive an e-mail from a new address that half of you won't see because it will end up in your junk mail folder. In that email will be a unique code that you must post on the wall of TPATH's facebook page. If "TPATH" likes your post, they will go to your myspace page and comment on one of your pictures. In that comment will be a special link to a v.i.p twitter where you will get a new code and again be re-directed to a livenation page that directs you to a ticketmaster page where you enter your phone number to receive a text meassage that tells you you're shit out of luck. But for your troubles.. fanfire will send you $2000 worth of coupons.. but they will be 2000 $1.00 coupons that cannot be combined or used for shipping.

What the heck? Live Nation has their own special presales too. It's a bunch of crap they are selling us, I tell you!

• Live Nation Presale On Sale
    3/5/2010
    12:00 PM EST
  • Radio Presale On Sale
    3/5/2010
  • Local Presale On Sale
    3/5/2010
  • Fan Club Presale On Sale
    3/3/2010
    10:00 AM EST
  • VIP Package Presale On Sale
    3/3/2010
  • Venue Presale On Sale
    3/5/2010

• VIP Package On Sale
      3/8/2010
    • Exclusive venue presale.

whitebox_top_right.png

i called hollywood bowl for seat info and got nowhere, nobodies home, call back when box office opens may 10th!!! called ticketmaster and they see the show, but said they are not selling it and couldn't get any further info. called live nation and they know less than ticketmaster and said they aren't selling it! so who is? all of a sudden i thought of Bill Silva Management and it's listed there along with paul mccartney, the eagles and other big acts. ticket prices there say $17.50 to $175 and we KNOW that's not the good package seats! but the site is really poor, no contact info available, let alone anything else. my guess is that Silva will eventually sell through ticketmaster or live nation, but nothing available so far. it's stuff like this that i thought i wouldn't do a tour in 2010, until the tour was announced. got excited and thought maybe a few cities, but that changed over the next 24 hours just thinking about all the BS from the past. decided to do maybe 1 show in hollywood, and now i'm not even sure about that. i don't need all this crap for 1 night stands.

Come on Nurk.. don't give up. Yeah.. this sucks. It's definitely not ideal. Some of us have lost sleep, pulled out hair, punched walls. etc.. but, you know it's totally worth it. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be so freaked out right now. Picture yourself right now at the concert (hopefully front row), and tell me you're still going to be mad about this when Mike comes out smiling and gives you that salute, or throws you a pick. Or Tom gives you that welcome back look. Stressful now.. awesome later. Trust me.

i understand that john, and i will go somewhere along the line. i refuse to get stressed out, was just sympathizing with all that are. we've all been through this over the years and nothing has changed. i'm just not sure after seeing this for years if it's worth the time and effort to basically see another greatest hits show. i'd rather travel and meet farmers by the pool and site see than going through the BS of buying tix and having everyone in the country invade my seat.

I'm so confused by this Live Nation/Ticketmaster thing. I better study up before tomorrow.

Marcia, walking back to the hotel isn't bad as long as you aren't alone. There can be some pretty creepy characters out there. Ask Teresa! She got seperated from us in the sea of people exiting the Bowl.

After the ticket thing is over, I'll see about connecting with some folks.

Ryan, you reminded me that I ought to make sure my info is all updated at TM too.

Nurk, I checked tix for the Eagles on their TM sales page, because I thought they'd be comparable. $175 gets you a bench in center G section above the garden boxes. Garden seats were $275, no info on box seats further down, so I expect those are all package deals. Hopefully Ill be in a sane frame of mind on sale day and stick with what I can afford - center G.

I never received an email with a code. I received three emails--one for a poster, one for a coupon, and one for my renewing my membership. Is it somewhere on one of them? My code for the presale showed up on the Tour Page because I am logged in. It will be a miracle if I end up at the right place.

If everything is true that I read I should be a group A member. I believe it when I try to buy my tix on A-day.

It would be nice with some luck for once ;-)

Will the Castle hold Farmer this year?

Edited by Pawie
TYPOOOOOS