Sign in to follow this  
SingsInFrench

The Tour Announcement and Dates are Up!!!

I don't know about the package thing. I asked Fanfire the same question while I was on the phone with them and they said they had no idea whether members from Groups A & B have access to packages at the same time.

I think we needed a paid membership to buy the dream package, but it doesn't matter in any case. If the last time you paid for a membership was for a dream package (as I did), it was long enough ago that your membership has expired and you have to start over with a new full-pay ($45) membership.

Again, as far as I understand from those fine folks at Fanfire...

Thanks for the info, that helps me alot. But I don't wanna give up hope. :( Where can I see when my membership has expired and where can I see in which group I am?

straight from livenation (on the phone with them as I type) if you renewed BEFORE your memebership expired you will be in category A if there was any kind of lapse time from days to months you are in category B.

How can you tell which one you are in?

Meaning.. does it say it anywhere in your account, in the confirmation email, etc?

Actually Mud, when you paid for your renewal or whatever today, look at the invoice (you did save it, didn't you? ;) )

Mine says The Highway Companions Fan Club (PETFNB10)

which stands for PettyFan B.

That's my theory at least. Anyone renewals with a (PETFNA10)?

and not to worry on the question of A or B priority on Mojo package orders, I asked them the question by email... I'll just sit here and wait, I'm sure they'll return my email immediately :D

Edited by AmyLou

I can't believe we are "B" fans....this seems like the "A" team to me.

My membership would have been in the extended out group if I had waited to sign up/renew until "there was a reason" instead of when first available, as I did year before last.... Whatever. I just pray for good seats for my shows for everyone.

Actually Mud, when you paid for your renewal or whatever today, look at the invoice (you did save it, didn't you? ;) )

Mine says The Highway Companions Fan Club (PETFNB10)

which stands for PettyFan B.

That's my theory at least. Anyone renewals with a (PETFNA10)?

I renewed today and my invoice says my promo code is PETFCM20. Any guesses as to what that means?

I renewed today and my invoice says my promo code is PETFCM20. Any guesses as to what that means?

That's the first code for the fan club "bundle," underneath it there is an actual code for the fan club specifically. Look at that one.

^ Honestly! My head hurts. Mine was set to expire in two days so I renewed and this is what my invoice says:

1 The Highway Companions Fan Club Renewal (PETBFR10)

This bundle includes:

The Highway Companions Fan Club Renewal (PETFRB10)

Confusing reading this entire thread. Do we know what these codes mean? I saw nothing about Group A or Group B on their site.

I'm guessing you're right, then AmyLou. Looks like I'm in Group B. Darn it all! OTOH, the FAQ seems to indicate that we will all get emails explaining more details about the presale. Not that it will explain anything clearly...

Tour FAQ is here: http://www.tompetty.com/help/index/

Q - Where is my presale access code?

A - All current paid-up eligible members of the Highway Companions Club will be emailed (at the address they registered on the site with) details on how the presale works, including the unique presale access code they will need to use to take part. Eligible members will also be able to see this unique code on the Tours page when they log into TomPetty.com (you must be logged in to view your unique presale access code).

More questions... :D

What about those premium ticket packages? Do they have anything to do with the seating?

Where do I find my presale code or do I even have one? I only had a paid membership or at least I paid the $40 to get the dream packages for the last tour, so I guess no? Wow, this is complicated.

Group B...feels like we're second class citizens or something lol This is so ridiculous, I just have to laugh at it all. Yay, fairness!

I second that! :D

I had to cry my eyes out at first though. But it's okay to be a 'Bee' people, I'm sure we all still will get our good seat. :)