Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

1st Annual Mudcrutch Farm Fan Fest

that would be fun c-line. i've seen the boat many times from across the river on the east side of "the flats". it might even be a dinner cruise, i'm sure miami steve would know all the details. seems that everytime i go to the flats for a show, it's on the east bank that has venue's with bars and restaurants, sort of a mini vegas strip. not sure how long the cruise is, or if we'd even have time for it. but the flats would be a good place to go saturday night. i've seen a few shows there, but the 2 most memorable are roger mcguinn. i forget the name of the 2nd place, but the 1st was at the old Wilberts at the top of the hill. i had already talked to roger weeks before the show and asked for a huge favor and he said "sure, what is it"? i explained that i bought a mapleglo ric 360/12 like his original ric and would like him to autograph it. he said no problem, i'll meet you after the show. after the show he met us (WD, daughter and me) and gave everyone an autograph as we took pix. then i took out the ric with vintage silver case and opened it. when he saw the silver case and ric, he said "this is just like mine, did you steal it from me"..lol. well he signed it and i was a happy man. i think the pix of us is still here at the farm somewhere. sorry to get off track, but some things have to be said.

This sounds like fun, I have never been to see it either. Put me on the maybe list for now, I'll have to see what, if anything is going on. I'm from Ohio too, I was born in Elyria. ;0)

Badge Name: Raelin

Wow I can't believe the comments about Ohio. It won't be in Ohio every year.. geez.

Ohio is a great state, a lot going on here... one of those is the ROCK HALL.. which LA, San Fran, NYC doesn't have. hmm...

Aww Ryan, Ohio is great. I think there's rock history everywhere in our country. And San Francisco doesn't need more tourists....lol

haha...I have to admit that when I think of Rock music and Ohio, I think of the Pretenders, "My City Was Gone." I'm glad there's more than "parking spaces"....

...I have to admit that when I think of Rock music and Ohio, I think of the Pretenders, "My City Was Gone." I'm glad there's more than "parking spaces"....

Yea actually they weren't far off though.. that is Detroit now.

Ryan, please put me too on the Maybe list. I have plans to go to Niagara Aug 26 so maybe I will have time enough for this on the way. It sounds like so much fun!!!!

Pawie

Ryan, I'm a maybe. I would love to go and meet up with everyone. I haven't been to Cleveland since the TP & HB exhibit was there a few years ago. I loved the Rock Hall and I could watch the inductee video over and over, it's that great. I won't know for awhile if I can go, though. Keeping my fingers crossed for now.

:)

^

I had to. My co-worker, another Supervisor, who transferred to our store from the main one, already has that week off. She is going to the Philippines to visit her family.

That was part of her agreement before transferring to our store, that she would be able to transfer her vacation request.

So...unless she changes her dates or her mind, I won't be able to go.