Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Dirty Knobs Vinyl!!!

Okay, I have a big question about this. It's lent right now (no I'm not catholic :P ), and I gave up online shopping. Is there any chance that this will still be available come April 4? I saw the Knobs in February 2007 (LizzieB was amazingly awesome and flew me out to Cali from Georgia just for the show) and STILL can't get over how much fun I had. I would Love to have this as a "professional" documentation of the band's awesomeness.

I'm doing fairly well. School is hell, but I just got married, so that's makin' everything a lot better :) I played Ashley (wife) some stuff from the show I was at and she loved it! She's sort of an underground surf rock nut, so she went ballistic when I played her some of Mike's surf-ness.

Glad to hear the records won't be gone. When I saw "Dirty Knobs Vinyl" I can't express how excited I got! I miss bein' out there and seeing them play!

OK...you talked me into it. I do miss the vinyl albums...the artwork is much, much better than on CDs...I just haven't had a turntable in a long time. Guess I'll have to buy one for myself.