Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Dirty Knobs Vinyl!!!

^ Me too! Now, to get DH to hook up the turntable again.... It got disconnected and hidden after a drunken night when I got out the old Shaun Cassidy and Leif Garrett albums.......lol I know, that's why I don't drink, it clouds your judgement and apparently musical taste?! lol:053:

YAY! I love this! I bought one for the Jukebox, one to hang on the wall and one for a gift. This is so cool!

Ryan, do you know what's on the B-side? Please be Feed the Snake, please be Feed The Snake, please Be Feed the Snake!!

I love you Dirty Knobs! grouphugg.gifThis is such a cool thing for you to do for such a worthy cause and finally we will have something official! It makes this fan very, VERY happy!:060:

SWEET! This is so cool and what a wonderful cause. I'm so glad they chose to release Feelin High, what a beautiful song.

I guess I can't buy one now though cos it ships to United States only :085:

Just 'dialing in' to say thanks and God Bless to the Knobs, Linda, Ryan et al. Not even dial-up and my parent's Win98 PC could stop me from ordering. I bought one for 'keeps' and one to play too, Nurk! :114:

My turntable's getting a work out lately.