Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Question of the Day - 12/03/09

only thing i can remember was a new levi jacket i bought the day before. i called, they found it in the closet and and shipped it back. i got it the next morning on fedex overnight to my surprise. then the next month they charged the fedex charges to my credit card i used for the room! if i knew they were going to charge $20 for a $35 jacket after i spent $350 a night in their hotel, i would have told them to shove that cheap ass china made levi jacket up their ass! i hate that jacket til today, pockets not in the right place, cheaply made. no more levi brand clothing for me. do you think there is a market for nurktwin stuff on ebay?

Edited by nurktwin

When my youngest daughter was a toddler, we went to Las Vegas with my parents, we accidently left her precious stuffed animal in the room. We were 1 hour and a 1/2 out of Vegas when we realized we had left it behind. We had to drive all the way back to retrieve it. If we didn't, there would have been hell to pay when she woke up, lol.

She's 21 years old now and she still has that stuffed cat on her bed. :)

I've been lookin for that foul work balckberry for weeks. It may be in a hotel. Nothing I've really loved - like morals. Tried once but in the hit and miss of life, was a miss.

My engagement ring. :022: It's still a huge disappointment to me. I loved that ring, for obvious reasons, but also it was so beautiful.

I realized it 10 minutes later and went straight back, but the cleaning people were already in the room. Lo and behold, the ring was no where to be found. :013:

When my youngest daughter was a toddler, we went to Las Vegas with my parents, we accidently left her...

I thought you were going to say, "we accidently left her in the hotel room." Haha. Although that would not be funny.