Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

Photo Section Now Open

Mudcrutch Farm is pleased to announce that the Tom Petty and Heartbreakers photo gallery is now back online. It can be accessed via the navigation bar at the top of the site.

So check it out! You can upload your own photos and media, create your own galleries, and rate/comment pictures. If you have any feedback please let us know!

It worked! I could never get it to work for me on the old site. I just downloaded a photo. Next test: Can I post it in a forum thread? Couldn't do that before either. Here it is:

Mike_Tomlr.jpg

Too easy! . . . and now the flood gates have openned. lol Does that mean I can finally control my own avatar?

yep, you can control you avatar in the User CP link on the menu at the top of the site. :) Let me know if you need any help.

I see edit options, but not delete...

These are the choices below the photo..

Add to Favorites · Post a Comment · Report Photo · Send as e-Card · Receive Email Updates

Under Admin Options...

Thumbnail

Rotate CCW Rotate CW

Flip Vertical Flop Horizontal

Rebuild Thumbnail Select new image or leave blank to use current one: Edit title for the photo: Edit keywords: Edit Photo Description:

Big note I should add:

While posting these images anywhere on the internet will work, I cannot guarantee support for doing so forever. We will see how the bandwidth usage goes ;)

Photos will work at any Farm site or at the Knobs official site forever :)

myspace is a different animal.. once google images or any of those myspace customize your profile sites get your images you can expect some serious bandwidth suckage.

i could possibly allow certain profiles to use them. at the moment its a free-for all anyway.

i enabled bmps, but i cant imagine many people uploading those.. haha..

Ryan, I miss the random photo pictures that use to pop up on the main page when I logged on. Are you going to have that feature back or something like that again? It was really cool to log on and never know what you might see, lol.