Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Question of the Day - 11/18/09

I would be in disbelief & hug the guy (hope I wouldn't scream like some of those idiots). A few years ago someone wanted to nominate our family and do a video to submit as our upstairs bathroom leaked and had to be demolished along with the kitchen below that it leaked into. Was such a disaster and I of course was trying to care for Griffin at the same time. I was too proud to have it done, feeling there were much needier families.

I wouldn't want my home remodeled, there's no need - although if they want to send in an interior decorator, I might go for that, I'm pretty clueless. What I really need is the "Queer Eye" guys to go through my closet.

^ actually Linda, anybody who knows me would laugh at my previous post, I was just embarrassed to say it - but we actually did an episode of Carter Can a couple of years ago during the holidays. They did a nice job and he was really nice.

I've never watched the show, so if they came to my door, I wouldn't know who the hell they were...lol Anyway, my homeowners association keeps telling us not to let strangers in our homes...lol I have my own unique hippy decorator style; I like it the way it is...

I'd say, "Look - I know I just got two love notes from the homeowners association about fixing some maintenance issues, but tearing the place down and rebuilding it is kinda extreme. Sheesh if I had known I wouldn't have bothered fixing the problems last weekend!" ;)