Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Today I Learned...

TIL - that my sister is a very lame approximation of a Jersey Girl!

For gosh sakes, she even has a tattoo of a butterfly on the outside of her ankle! And I call her up and ask her if she wants to go to see Bon Jovi...in NEW JERSEY!...and she says No. Lame.

Just kidding- it is her birthday today, that's why I called her about the concert. I'm a little disappointed, I may still go but I wish I was going with my sister.

I mentioned in an earlier post in this section that my local camping store seems to like TPATH music. Well, today I learned, or rather confirmed that the store has the Greatest Hits CD on permanent rotation. I have never been in the store yet and not heard TPATH. Today I was feeling in need of being cheered up so I visited the store purely in the hope of hearing Tom. I wasn't disappointed, I heard 'Anything That's Rock 'n' Roll', 'Breakdown' and 'Listen to her Heart'. Life's good when things like that happen :)

TIL that my cousin died! He was 58 years old and died from cancer. He lived about 4 houses up the street from me. I've called his brothers and talked to them and explained I won't be able to be at the funeral home, cuz I'll be in Wichita for my nephew's wedding.