Sign in to follow this  
Wildflower

New server

i know, i took 3 years of french in high school!!!! i thought when it was offered, i'd learn to french kiss from an older experienced woman.....lol. that was many years ago, and i don't remember it that well today, so please don't start talking in french!

Edited by nurktwin

When I try to log onto the farm through Mozilla Firefox I'm getting a message like it wants me to download something. What should I do about that Ryan?

I'm using Safari now and I used Internet Explorer at work and it was fine. My main browser at home is Mozilla though. I've heard others saying they are getting the same message.

What a wonderful experience. My pages change like lightning:) Great job, Ryan. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I hope to meet you and buy you and your wife :) a drink soon !! You're definitely worth one or five!!

hit CTRL-F5 while on the farm.

if you can't get on a page to do that go to TOOLS > CLEAR RECENT HISTORY > check only CACHE then hit CLEAR NOW.

That worked great Ryan. Thanks! I was trying to get used to using Safari because I kind of liked the cleans lines of it but it kept locking up on me if I had multiple tabs opened. I like Mozilla much better. I'm going back.