Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs Live at Joe's Joint - 08/21/09

They have good Margaritas??? :003:

Unfortunately not :( I was refering to the ones we took to the Hollywood Bowl with us, last...wait was that last year or the year before? Old timers disease setting in.

Well, folks I balanced the old Pluses(+) and Minuses(-) and it came up DOUBLE MINUSES(--)!!! So, that's no good. As we all know cars don't run on will power so I'm gonna be unable to make the show after all. Gal Darn it.

Have a great time everyone!

Unfortunately not :( I was refering to the ones we took to the Hollywood Bowl with us, last...wait was that last year or the year before? Old timers disease setting in.

Ack, if I ever have some alcohol I enjoy a good Margarita... Well, Diet coke works for me too :)

Oooohhh I am getting excited! So here is how it is shaking out for Elysa and I. In our wedding vows we promised each other to always keep music and art in our lives... Soooo to celebrate our 3rd anniversary (Aug 19th!) I am surprising Elysa with a trip to Vegas to see "LOVE" at the Mirage on Thursday and then Friday we swing into LA to see the "Dirty Knobs" at the Joint!!! I can not think of any better way to celebrate our anniversary, can you? Of course we will get to visit our family and friends over the rest of the weekend... BUT most importantly we are finally going to get officially "Knobbed"!!!! :003:

^ You can get Hammered now on Saturday night at the Viper Room! :112:

dammit! we have to hang with the family on Saturday night! Well they are having a bbq and a cake from Sweet Lady Jane's for us... AND there will be booze... so I guess I can't complain and will have to settle for just seeing the Dirty Knobs next weekend.. :rolleyes: :003:

ps. For those that run into Elysa and I at the Dirty Knobs gig. Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh... Elysa does not know about the bbq or cake!

^Nice have a great time. My wife and I just made our 5th anniversary!

We all wish you many more happy years together!

Does she like live rock and roll? Unless she hates it, you ought to bring her out to CA some time for a Knobs gig. At least that sure seems to be something Athena and I enjoy doing together - going to see live music.

We have been married since '91 and we have to stay together now because it would be too difficult to split the memorabilia up ;) LOL!

Seriously though, Ill bet she'd love it if she likes live rock and roll, and most of us don't bite ...... much :)