Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs Live at Joe's Joint - 08/21/09

The Dirty Knobs will be playing at Joe's Joint (formerly The Joint), Friday, August 21, 2009.

s_9d1b1ac5ae8d4abfa1afcb124b48ae45.jpg

It's not going to be your normal Dirty Knobs show, but a two drummer jamfest! Oh yeah!

Joe's Joint

8771 W. Pico Blvd.

West Los Angeles, CA

Ph - 310-275-2619

This is a 21 years and over establishment.

Hope to see you there!!

woot2.gif

Edited by Refugee

WooHoo!!!!!! I love it when Phil and Matt drum together. (I am assuming it will be Phil and Matt, but who knows. Those drummers are sneaky!)

Major Reno rode up to Colonel Custer on the eve of the Little Big Horn massacre and said, "Colonel, there's evidence of a large number of Indians over the ridge. I don't like the sound of those drums."

From over the ridge came a loud cry, "He's not our regular drummer!"

;)

Well, it was either that joke, or this one......

An anthropologist decides to investigate the natives of a far-flung tropical island. He flew there, found a guide with a canoe to take him up the river to the remote site where he would make his collections. About noon on the second day of travel up the river they began to hear drums. Being a city boy by nature, the anthropologist was disturbed by this. He asked the guide, "What are those drums?"

The guide turned to him and said "Drums OK, but VERY BAD when they stop."

Then, after some hours, the drums suddenly stopped! This hit the anthropologist like a ton of bricks, and he yelled at the guide: "The Drums have stopped, what happens now?"

The guide crouched down, covered his head with his hands and said, "Bass solo".

Edited by Relic

Its funny as hell the way Phil and Matt share some of the drums sometimes. The first time I remember seeing them play together was at Joe's Joint and I can still picture them smiling and laughing at the back of the stage - each periodically taking swipes at the other's cymbals.

Major Reno rode up to Colonel Custer on the eve of the Little Big Horn massacre and said, "Colonel, there's evidence of a large number of Indians over the ridge. I don't like the sound of those drums."

From over the ridge came a loud cry, "He's not our regular drummer!"

;)

LOL

This time around the "famous stalker"....HA ha...(just a joke) won't be getting to go to LA....a fRIDAY IS NOT A GOOD FOR ME DUE TO job RESPONSIBILLITIES....."JUST A WORKING SINGLE MAMA"..BRINGING THE BACON TO THE TABLE.....ANY WAY...MAYBE THERE'S A NEXT TIME...on a Saturday.....and the notification might be a little earlier .....

Enjoy the show farmers...and friends who ever gets to go and give us that awesome"relic" pictures!!!

hmmmm.... working on some things to see if Elysa and I can make it there! :cool:

I hope you guys can make it. I would love to meet you when I'm sober. Too many margaritas last time.

I hope you guys can make it. I would love to meet you when I'm sober. Too many margaritas last time.

OMG those were goooooooooooooooooood margaritas! :003:

It is looking good so far.... hoping Alaska Airlines is nice to me on the air travel revision plans!