Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

of the Day - 08/23/07

Are you for police attempting to fool drivers into slowing down using dummies?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for police attempting to fool drivers into slowing down using dummies?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I drive in heavy traffic every day. I see some crap!! I'm not sure. Sometimes seeing a cop on the side of the road can cause more harm than good. It slows the traffic down too much. For some people when they see a cop they hit the breaks and drive 10 MPH below the speed limit! That causes a chain reaction of chaos!

I agree Marion. I think it causes more trouble rather than help the situation. Besides, the real speed demons, you know the ones that are going about 90MPH and constantly changing lanes...why is it that the cops never seem to see those idiots?!

If it would slow the idiots down that fly down our side street, I say yes..it is 25mph and so many fools go 50 and there are a ton of little kids around here...I am the whack screaming 'SLOW DOWN' on the corner...

Yes, but not in highly congested areas. That traffic is probably going to be slow anyway; no sense making it dangerous as well.

I love the people trying to use a dummy in the HOV lane - especially when the dummy's a little low on air, lol.