Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Dirty Knobs Live At Cozys 06/26 & 06/27 2009

Things are looking up. Train from San Diego to LA is easy; Van Nuys station 5 miles from Cozy's. Also looking at the Courtyard by Marriott two miles away...

Check in Days Inn off Coldwater canyon, it's only a few blocks away too, and pm me. I can pick you up if the time is right. :045:

^^Thanks, Pawie - I will check that hotel out & PM you once I've got plans solidified.

I am planning to be at the Saturday night show. My boss is booking flights today. I'll get a ticket tonight. Will post more once my plans are finalized. Save a seat for me at your table!

Name tags, I love it!! The Farmers will be rocking along with the bands! :045: Looking forward to hearing the stories and hope everyone takes lots of pics. I hope to get out to CA again....I really want to see Romeo Delta and Hammerheads, too....

I'll print some up, incorporating a Farm logo, if you guys are serious about this. It sounds kinda fun.

I can bring preprinted blanks to be filled in, but if you want one preprinted with your username and/or name, just let me know, I can do that.

Thanks Linda, for the suggestion. :023:

^ I was thinking along those lines, since there's several hundred labels to a box anyway - right now the idea germinating in my head is a design with a black background, and I'll bring a fistful of white or silver opaque markers...