Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Dirty Knobs Live At Cozys 06/26 & 06/27 2009

I briefly looked over this thread but didn't see what time the tickets go on sale on thursday? Is it midnight? 8am pacific time?

Brandon - I don't think there's any specific time. Just keep checking their website during the day.

^ Hopi reservation... Have to been to Oraibi? That is worth a visit. I was told many ears ago ti is one of the oldest villages (towns) in the US. but I am not totally sure it was true.

I have Pawie. Not for years. Think '93? And in answer to the other question, yes, Oraibi is documented to be the longest inhabited town in North America. It was where the tribe finally settled after hundreds of years of migrating. Can't wait to go back. I have spent more time on Second Mesa and am going to visit an old friend there when we go.

Ok. I am going to buy one Friday night ticket just in case I do feel like driving in that night. It would be nice to see everyone at least once this tourless summer.

Shianne, I'm still trying to get an answer to your question from Roz.

Still no link to buy tickets. Not even at Cozy's...

The information I received yesterday, is that they are still working on the link. The ticket company they will be using has made it a top priority to get the link up and working ASAP.

^ Raelin, maybe shut down your browser and re-open it? Or clear the browser cache and re-load the page.

www.cozysblues.com click on Monthly Calendar, then scroll down to the DK flyer and there is a clickable link there to buy tickets.

Oh hell, why don;t I just post the direct link?

https://t5.clicknprint.com/tix/SilverStream/Pages/pgIndex.html?siteID=2275

There ya go!~

Got ours for Friday night. Wish we could be there Saturday too, but we know the Knobs will be in good hands there at Cozys even if we aren't there :)

Edited by Relic