Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Dirty Knobs Live At Cozys 06/26 & 06/27 2009

I just got a voicemail from Cozy's - we can make dinner reservations as soon as we get our tickets, but not before. He seemed to think Paypal would be up and running next Wed or Thurs and keep checking back, but of course we have Ref to keep us updated on that. So I'll try to relax for a few days.

:090:

^Marcia, we can start some group therapy. I'm obsessing over those Dead Weather tickets going on sale for London. Arggg, just tell me already when they are going on sale!!!

Mike looks great in Polka Dots.

Who else besides Bob Dylan can also pull that off? :)

( It was driving me nuts trying to figure out what gig that photo came from. Took 15 minutes to find it LOL! I'm not telling! )

Edited by Relic

Please do not call Cozy's to make reservations until the tickets go on sale. This is a request from the management of Cozys.

Thank you!

Edited by Refugee

I need to apologize for my wrongfully expressed post yesterday.

When I called Cozy's I was told I'd get a call back if/when tickets would be available. In mere eagerness and excitement I called this information by a wrong name.

It was MY mistake!!!

Sorry.

Edited by Pawie
typos

Have to think on this one. Maybe the Friday night show to see Susie. Meeting another band the on the 14th in Arizona and wanted to go camping with my dog and visit the Hopi reservation. Might just feel like resting when we get back.

At least we have a few days to think about it. And Friday night isn't a school night mid-summer.

Shianne, guess that will free you up to do both shows with Erin.

Edited by worldview
poor grammer

^ Hopi reservation... Have to been to Oraibi? That is worth a visit. I was told many ears ago ti is one of the oldest villages (towns) in the US. but I am not totally sure it was true.