Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Dirty Knobs Live At Cozys 06/26 & 06/27 2009

I really hope they let those of us under 21 in to at least see the show.

If I miss these guys 'cause a technicality I am gonna shit a brick! I already missed Dhani Harrison 'cause these stupid 21 and up venues!

It's just a rock and roll show!

I missed Dhani Harrison as well! I didn't even know he was going to be at The Casbah that night, otherwise I definitely would have gone :(.

Thinking about getting out there for this. Maybe.

Just maybe.

I'm trying to find connections and get things worked out first, though. I'm definitely on a shoestring budget...but the airfares look almost do-able...almost.

Thanks Linda, gee, I feel so impatient! I wonder if will they be through Grand Entertainment again? Dale was so nice!

I've been trying to call Cozy's for dinner reservations (it may be a little soon though) and no one had answerered the phone. I got their answering machine just now though, and left a message. [crosses fingers] I'm probably waaay too early doing this.

:026:

Okay Farmers/Knobettes and Knobbers -

Here's the latest information -

Cozys is going with a different online ticket company. Customers can print the tix they purchase from Cozys on their own printer.

Tickets are available CASH ONLY at the club now and tix can be purchased online by 5/21/09, probably sooner.

Please be patient, they are waiting for this new company to activate their account and to design the tickets.

I will receive a flyer with all the information, soon!

:)