Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

Dirty Knobs Live At Cozys 06/26 & 06/27 2009

It ain't a 21 and up venue is it?

Not sure I wanna go through what I did last time, lol, but I will try to find out more info for everyone.

Edited by Refugee

It ain't a 21 and up venue is it?

They allowed minors last time, as long as they stayed away from the bar area. I'm not sure if they were making an exception that weekend or not.

I'm also wondering if Dale at Grand Entertainment will be handling tickets again? I assume making dinner reservations will be needed for a table.

I'll be going by myself (both nights), so if someone wants to split the cost of a hotel room, let me know.

Relic and I are leaving on a roadtrip to the Sierras that Saturday morning, but I think I came up with a way to make it the first night. What a great way to start our vacation that is going to end with a music festival :)

Oh man, Farmers are in for a treat in June!

Hey crank it up REAL LOUD. Saturday we will be in Lone Pine and will go outside under the stars and listen along!

Just, ummmmmm, give us a heads up before you play 'Feed the Snake' - there's lots of rattlers about! :)

I really hope they let those of us under 21 in to at least see the show.

If I miss these guys 'cause a technicality I am gonna shit a brick! I already missed Dhani Harrison 'cause these stupid 21 and up venues!

It's just a rock and roll show!