Sign in to follow this  
Ladywiz

Tom in the darndest places!

Today--Opening Day--Cubs Coverage on WGN Sports--Cubs vs. Atlanta--between innings--DRIVING DOWN TO GEORGIA!!! And---when it ended, the broadcaster said, "That was Benmont Tench on the keyboards." I just about fell off the couch!

:)

OMG, that's the coolest thing EVER!!!

Hello to all!

I never post anymore, but am a permanent lurker, and I couldn't let this slip by!

This boat suddenly went up for sale not too far from me a couple of weeks ago, and I finally remembered to take a picture of it!

post-70-139450400051_thumb.jpg

On "The Cleveland Show" tonight, one of the characters was standing up to his "girlfriend" who was beating him, and said "I Won't Back Down - Petty - Heartbreakers - Full Moon Fever"...pretty funny...if you are in to ridiculous, potentially offensive humor.

Tom was captured by TMZ papparazzi in LA yesterday. He was walking with a nurse (who wore a lab coat and mask.) He looked good, was moving well and didn't seem to require a nurse, lol!

Try TMZ online to catch this clip.

In our history class, we watched this documentary where a guy had to live as a Muslim for 30 days. The Muslims have a wake-up prayer alarm every morning and it just sounds like middle-eastern music. The guy living as a Muslim goes out and he questions people about it. He plays the prayer music for them and he asks them "What would you do if you heard your neighbors playing this at 5am?" and one guy answered "Well, I would blast my Tom Petty albums right back at them."

One of the local radio stations here bills themselves as "Radio Free Santa Fe" and in one of their spots they use a sample of Tom singing "Freeee" from Free Falling. It goes...Radio Freeee Santa Fe... It's cool cause they play the most Tom including cuts from Mojo.

Watching "Undeclared." Remember that show? Anyhoo, close to the end of the pilot episode, "Room At The Top" is playing. Now, I realized why I liked that show, lol.

Ok, not really a TPATH visual or audio but, the TV show Glades had a recent episode about a murder in a town of psychics. Guess what town? That's right, Cassa Dega. I missed the first part of the show so I don't even know who got killed.