Sign in to follow this  
Mudcrutch

March '09 Shows

Lol! At first when I looked at this thread, I guess because I saw that Mudcrutch had posted it, my brain twisted it and was telling me that Mudcrutch (the band) was playing in Yucaipa.....I was so excited!! But this is for the Dirty Knobs?.... don't get me wrong... still excited... but I had a bit of a brain freeze for a moment. ;) Looks like some fun venues..

That's great Brandon! Go for it. I know you've been wanting to see them for a long time and a double header is perfect.

If Angels is Crossroads....I'm not sure we should have been there or the band for that matter. haha! That was a rough place. It sure was fun though. Relic, I'm not sure they would appreciate your camera.

It's the first weekend of Spring. As long as the Hell's Angels don't show up you should be fine.

I don't think you can go into any "local" bar and start snapping shots without getting permission or I certainly don't suggest it.

Sounds like a blast.

So ladies do your leathers still fit?

FWIW I am contacting both venues to get a tentative OK for photography. Obviously the artists have to give the final OK.

Hmmm, I hear bikers are partial to redheads. Gonna miss Athena.

;)

NOTE: Make sure you go to the place in MENTONE and not the place with the same name in Redlands on Friday night.

I just called the wrong place asking about photography and the guy said it was a drive thru place and he really didn't think the Knobs were playing at the drive thru window. I told him he was probably right but you know how Mike is full of surprises! LOL!

"A humdinger and a side order of fries please"

Edited by Relic

It's the first weekend of Spring. As long as the Hell's Angels don't show up you should be fine.

Under No Circumstances should anyone attempt to repeat Johnny Depp's motorcycle move from the TP&HB 'Into the great wide open' video.

That would be BAD.