Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Confess people!!!

For me, one of the funniest things is to see a man holding his wife/girlfriend's purse. It ALWAYS makes me bust up laughing.

LOL! At a TPATH show in Council Bluffs, Iowa a few years ago, we had my hubby watching the purses while we milled around the venue before the show. Out comes Dana Petty, we chatted with her (so nice!) and there was the boy a few rows back with the purses! She gave him a little wave. :icon_cool:

I confess I have become a Nascar fan. I love Carl Edwards! Cute and he is so talented. We have this track not far from here and a few years ago I got to be in the pits during the Busch race. That was the coolest thing ever! Then we got the giant TV and HD...done....I am a fan! lol I never thought it would happen. :107: And I am not even a redneck, Emmie! :)

It's no secret to those I work with, but I love those Hot Pocket's Calzones. Every day at work, I have one with ranch dressing.

But I also eat them at home after work and on the weekends. I easily consume ten a week.

I emailed the company asking that they come up with a fourth flavor. I even suggested sausage and onion.

Feels good to get that off my chest.

Really, you should try 'em. Don't forget the Ranch.

I confess that I like Amy Winehouse's songs even though it's obvious she's using the old sixties sound... It's cool to hear it again..

I don't like Rehab, but I do love You Know I'm No Good. She does have a nice retro sound.

I still like several of the boy bands' songs.

It's no secret to those I work with, but I love those Hot Pocket's Calzones. Every day at work, I have one with ranch dressing.

Lazlow, have you heard Jim Gaffigan's Hot Pockets routine? LOL

^ LOL, doesn't he go on about them being "Lava Pockets?" Which, they completely are.....hahahahaha. Little pockets of fire! Those suckers stay hot forever!

My confession for the day..

I am anal about rotating dishes, glasses, mugs, silverware, etc... in the cabinets and drawers. For instance, when I empty the dishwasher, I take the dishes that are in there clean and place them UNDER the ones that are still in the cabinet. This way, we're not just using the same ones all the time. LMAO, ok, let me have it everyone! I KNOW that it's messed up... I can't help it though!

Confession time? I got lots.....I must watch or TIVO "Guiding Light" every weekday, I love NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series driver Ron Hornaday, I love Tom Jones, I am a chocoholic and I am crazy about Emo Philips! Is that enough?

Love & Peace,

Ladywiz

"If you don't run you rust"