Sign in to follow this  
Patty Petty

Confess people!!!

I loved seeing the "Help" tonight, hilariously funny in parts and then sad in others. What a ghastly group of "society" women. However I am now going to say something that is bound to cause offense, but then when haven't I done that?\

I confess...I'd love to have a big black mamie come work for me. Of course I'd pay slightly more than minimum wage and she can even use one of the inside loos if she wants LMAO. Everybody round here uses Filipino women to work in their houses, what's the difference?

^^Really people? am I the only one who's willing to step in it? I do realize it may be early for some who may not have read this drivel yet, my apologies.

ok, here goes and then I'm dropping it. I'm not willing to get into some protracted battle, but I'd hate to have you think that by not commenting that means anyone agrees with you.

my response -

There is no difference my dear - considering apparently everyone you know "USES" Filipino women to work in their houses.

Guess once that ship has sailed and you USE people identified only by their race/nationality for services rather than pay a working wage and employ people, there is very little difference.

Well dear Amy how would you like it put then? Everyone HIRES Filipino women these days? What's the bloody difference, they are still your maid whatever the nationality and whatever way you put it. They employ and pay these people but at the end of the day they are the ones washing your dirty old knickers and picking up after slobs. Christ woman lighten up. You really are a priss.

Well dear Amy how would you like it put then? Everyone HIRES Filipino women these days? What's the bloody difference, they are still your maid whatever the nationality and whatever way you put it. They employ and pay these people but at the end of the day they are the ones washing your dirty old knickers and picking up after slobs. Christ woman lighten up. You really are a priss.

Oh and of course Filipino maids, black maids, Swedish maids, English maids etc etc etc get paid. This is CANADA, not the US!

Emmie, even if I was a Big Black Mammy (and don't get me wrong, I'm proud of those Big Black Mammy's they worked their asses off and accomplished some amazing things in spite of all the shit that was thrown their way), there's not enough money in yours, your sons, and your husbands bank account to pay me to work for someone like YOU. Even if I could use your Loo! I'm not sure I'd want to. You are a disgusting vile entity, and you need to go away, FOREVER!

Oh, and learn how to spell please, it's "mammy" not "mamie.

Oh and of course Filipino maids, black maids, Swedish maids, English maids etc etc etc get paid. This is CANADA, not the US!

You refered to the women in the movie as "ghastly" (which is an accurate description) then

went on to say you'd like to hire a "black mamie" and pay "slightly higher than minumum wage".

They could even use your bathroom!!! Yahoo!!!

You KNEW you were being offensive when you posted this b/c you prefaced it by saying "I

know this will be offensive to some, but when haven't I been?".

Well, you got what you were looking for. I don't understand your ignorant point of view or

why you seem to be constantly baiting people.

I just don't get you.