Sign in to follow this  
lentinus

Photos from the Gainesville rock festival in 1971?

I just had my mind blown while watching the Tom Petty documentary. I was living in Gainesville in 1971, and I went to the first rock festivals that Mudcrutch put on. I had no idea it was them! I just remember incredibly good music and that laid back Gainesville hippie scene. It was an amazing place to live while another nasty war was going on.

Does anybody know where I could find photos from that festival?

- Bill

Is that the Geico caveman or Benmont in the front row? Not sure. Anyway there are some old Gainesville Mudcrutch dates on the revised gigography. This is a new/old web address for the gigography. The old page was missing a hyphen on some place in Denmark and I had to shitcan the whole thing. It's fixed now.

http://www.bonus-trax.com/petty/tpgigs.htm

Is that the Geico caveman or Benmont in the front row? Not sure. Anyway there are some old Gainesville Mudcrutch dates on the revised gigography. This is a new/old web address for the gigography. The old page was missing a hyphen on some place in Denmark and I had to shitcan the whole thing. It's fixed now.

http://www.bonus-trax.com/petty/tpgigs.htm

Is there a current gigography page ... this particular link no longer works.

Thanks