Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs and Romeo Delta Live at Cozy's - 01/09 & 01/10 - 2009

TICKETS GO ON SALE MONDAY - December 8th OR December 9th

Grand Entertainment Presents: The Dirty Knobs featuring Rock and Roll Hall of fame guitarist Mike Campbell. January, 9th and 10th, 2009!

Opening act is Romeo Delta at 9:00 pm

Advance tickets are $17.00 - Day of the show $20.00

When purchasing tickets it is highly suggested you call the club and make a dinner reservation. This will guarantee you a seat.

Special guests to appear. (Last show Slash took the stage for a jam)

Tickets can be purchased at the club or on-line at www.grandentertainment.info

The Dirty Knobs will hit the stage at 11:00 pm

This will sell out!! NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED. YOUR NAME WILL BE AT THE DOOR ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW!

Any media - please contact Dale Woodson at adale9@earthlink.net.

Edited by Refugee
Forgot to add ticket sale date, sorry!

I see Steve Ferrone on the Grand Entertainment webpage.

GE promoted Steve's Farm Fur shows with the De Leo brothers from Stone Temple Pilot. Great show! The De Leo brothers were SO nice. ;)

Hey guys promoter Dale Woodson here! Cozys is a 21 and over venue we suggesst getting there early and calling a table for reservevation for dinner or you might be standing up if not. I willl answer any questions off the forum and thanks refugee for all you help lets have a great night and hope for some special guests. Also Romeo Delta is opneing the show they are a great band. doors at 7:00 pm

wwww.grandentertinamnet.info

Hey guys promoter Dale Woodson here! Cozys is a 21 and over venue we suggesst getting there early and calling a table for reservevation for dinner or you might be standing up if not. I willl answer any questions off the forum and thanks refugee for all you help lets have a great night and hope for some special guests. Also Romeo Delta is opneing the show they are a great band. doors at 7:00 pm

wwww.grandentertinamnet.info

Oh, I'm sorry everyone, I thought Cozy's had NO age limit. My bad. :confused:

Okay, I called Cozy's again to get this cleared up. I spoke to Rhiannon tonight. Those under the age of 21 years CAN come to the show. As stated before, those under 21 must stay clear of the pool room and bar.