Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs and Romeo Delta - SoHo - 11/21/08

Calm down Ref.......I did not mean to upset nobody.....just a fan like everybody else....and a quality,sincere person....who loves and appreciate the folks on the farm.....and see them all as my friends........I have all ready thanked Relic for his efforts to fix the pics.....not only because of me ,but for everybody who wants to view them......DK and Romeo Delta got a lot of fans not only in California but all so in other parts of the country.

We all love and respect them and their music!!!

Edited by Refugee

Michael tells me that he is in the midst of upgrading his web farm hardware and some people may intermittently experience broken links until the upgrade is complete.

Once upgrades are complete, hosting should be more stable, but things are back up now (knock on wood).

YAY! Pictures are back!

Love the last one of Dave. For you Dave Grohl lovers, look at Dave Glowacki's picture inside the CD cover and tell me if you think they look alike. And I'm talking faces here!!

I love the pictures Relic.

Especially the one with Randall right behind me, despite me being a bit blurry :)

Sorry about the blur, it was so dark in the audience I couldn't get everything in focus at once.... (I felt like a TMZ paparazzi when I took that shot as it is LOL!)

Love the last one of Dave. For you Dave Grohl lovers, look at Dave Glowacki's picture inside the CD cover and tell me if you think they look alike. And I'm talking faces here!!

HAHAHA! Lizzie, I couldn't even go over and talk to him after looking at that picture. :eek:

By the way, I hope you're feeling better after your little bug invasion.

I'm lovin' it Pettyjunkie! I especially love that last shot - that is one IMPORTANT guitar. Some would consider it a holy relic!

If someone came up with a rock and roll trivia game, I could see using that photo and asking who's guitar that was. The wear on the neck is a dead giveaway!

It was a great night. Romeo Delta totally rocks. I think they have a great future ahead of them and I will be one of their biggest supporters. All of the guys were very nice and were very happy to sign their CD. The Dirty Knobs never sounded better. And when Mike brought out his friend David Rawlings, I just about came unglued! What an unexpected and awesome surprise. It was wonderful seeing so many Farmers I know and then meeting several new ones. Randall Marsh is extremely nice. Jason Sinay is always happy to oblige his fans with a photo or two or however many it takes to get one that is clear!

I cannot thank Mike Campbell enough for stopping long enough to sign a photo for me on his way out. LizzieB already told the story above. I know that the photo is going to mean a lot to the friend who will be receiving it.

I have photos and will try and post them this week.