Sign in to follow this  
notatall1234

Welcome, President Obama!

I can't believe it's only 8:30PM PST and it's all over! We're all in tears here in my house too. The people down the street are shooting off fireworks!!!!

:041::041::041::041::041::041:

I will give him this, Senator McCain gave a very moving and gracious concession speech.

My party didn't even have a candidate this year !! Oh well, another 4 years of dem/rep rule !! Its to bad the headlines already are saying "first BLACK president", why does color matter ? After all these years and triumphs ? He is a man first. Its to bad so many people are color concious. When I think of early rock n roll performers, I don't say "Oh and my favorite BLACK singer is Fats Domino" I just say my favorite singer is Fats Domino. Its to bad. America still has alot to learn. But who will my neighbor down the street, who bought a house they could not afford, blame now ? And if they get to keep their house which cost 3 times as much as mine, do I get some sort of rebate on my taxes because I bought only what we could afford ? I hope so. I hope common sense still matters.

It should be interesting... We'll see how the economic fallout effects the democrats... (It wasn't a good thing for democrats when Carter inherited a recession.) I'll be interested to see how much change is really possible with a faltering economy..

I'm happy for my politically passionate friends here...lol

And I can't wait for tomorrow when I get to rub in people's (mainly the McCain supporters and all the people who told me that Obama sucked today) faces that Obama won!!

That is SO high school, lol. ;)

Congrats to the Obama supporters. I for one am somewhat disgusted. But I can't have my way everytime. Congrats.

I'm with ya there...

And what's the first thing that happens after I found out he's won? My liberal athiest friend sends me an email about it...bleh...I'll be getting my passport and learn how to shoot a gun...my family's REALLY worried about the next 4 years...

"We're doomed!!!"