Sign in to follow this  
Refugee

The Dirty Knobs Live At SoHo!

Oh my goodness - I'll be in San Diego for the 3-Day that weekend! Um... hmmm... how long a drive is it to Santa Barbara from San Diego? LOL

You'll rest your feet in Barb's truck on the way to and from Santa Barbara. What perfect timing for you!

Soho was my first and only Knobbing so far - what a great little venue. Hope a lot of you get to go!

Mapquest says 3 1/2 hours - and we all know there's never traffic on a Friday evening, LOL.

The Knobs could make my life a whole lot easier if they'd schedule a show in the San Diego area the next night!

On a good day with no traffic (excuse me while I laugh hysterically) it would

take probably 4 1/2 hours to get from San Diego to Santa Barbara.

Does that sound about right, Ref?

Hell, from my house to SB, it's about an hour. From my house to yours Barb, it's 5-6 hours. Again, depends on traffic.

WooHoo! I was disappointed that the Joint show is so late on a Monday night and such short notice, but even though Santa Barbabra is further - it is sooooo much more do-able! It'll be fun to see some of you folks from the last Mudcrutch show again!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!

No, because it is a restaurant too. If you get there after the tables are cleared out I don't know if they ask for ID at the door or not. We took a youngin' (19) with us one time and when we called to ask they said as long as we were responsible for him. No one ever asked when we were there.

WooHoo! I was disappointed that the Joint show is so late on a Monday night and such short notice, but even though Santa Barbabra is further - it is sooooo much more do-able! It'll be fun to see some of you folks from the last Mudcrutch show again!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!

YAY! I get to see you and your husband again. Cool. :)

Yooo Hooo, Sooo Hooo!!!!

When I heard anout the Joint I was disappointed. Not a Monday. Impossible. But now, smiles all over:) :003:

Marion, when I finally realized it was YOU I had called. OMG!! LOL...

It was such a nice surprise (for us both I guess).

Edited by Pawie
typos...