Sign in to follow this  
Ilovetench

Dirty Knobs live @ the Joint 10/20/08 !

Unlikely pretty much sums up October so far, so why should this be any different? LOL!

Can't wait!

We are very possibly going to the Joshua Tree Roots Music Festival on Saturday and Sunday (iffin' the world doesn't end before then), and will no doubt be dragging our asses pretty hard by Monday night. Tuesday morning will hurt LOL!

Gotta learn to pace myself!

Edited by Relic
typos

That just figures. I have another date that weekend with some good friends and I wouldn't give that trip up for the world. Besides I have ZERO vacation time left and the 20th is a Monday. Have fun to all of you who can go. We want pictures and a full review! :)

The venue lighting was extremely challenging last time I was there, but if I am permitted to I will attempt to capture a few images to share here.

The coming week seems like it will last an eternity...... Having this gig to look to on the 20th is a Godsend.

I hope you guys come back and post reviews...

haha Patty....I was expecting you to post about the Largo... I'd love updates on those shows, too... I guess Sara W. is touring now...

Surfnburn ..... I knew you'd get it! :003:

Theres probably an age limit huh?

It is a bar but calling the venue would be your best bet to find out for sure. Sometimes they will have a special hand stamp for the over 18 / under 21 crowd and still let you in.

"Two Drummer Jamming" sounds like Phil Jones might be there - he is a Joe's Joint regular on Monday nights. Saw him join with the Knobs before and it was very cool. There isn't a lot of room on that stage so I wonder if it will be two full drum kits or 1 1/2 ... 1 3/4 ... 1 7/8?? LOL!

Edited by Relic
typo and adding Phil Jones speculation