Sign in to follow this  
Pettyjunkie

Non TPATH/DK Youtube Videos

Okay, here are the helicopters. The fog had really rolled in now....so it looks kind of hazy... I was in the water when I first heard and saw them. By the time I came back up to my towel and dried my hands they were farther away...I think this might have been President Obama. He was in NY yesterday. Two of these Military helicopters had big American flags.....

eT-ElbfPCUU

Who wants to ride the ferris wheel? LOL. Okay, I wanted to take some small videos of this ride when it was still light out. But I ended up listening to that band's whole set.....you can still make out the ocean, though...

Here is the first one.....that blue lighted A frame is a ride where you swing out to the ocean laying on stretcher-type thing.....no thanks, haha!!

ohTn46nY7Pg

This one starts off shaking but it is cool to see the different colors of the rides :)

HMxCqKdHiFY

The ocean was roaring this night...

_fYbOCTwxco

A short little video I filmed today at a friend's house. We are in the middle of a nor'easter here.....wind and rain. Hope it does not get any worse...

qMJbq-WTpS4

I am getting cold again just watching that! Did not do any walking on that beach today...I did not dress warm enough.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>