Sign in to follow this  
MJ§LastDance

TOUR IN EUROPE - What can we do?

Hey there European Fans!

I´m sure I´m not the only one who´s waiting for a tour here in Europe for a long time now. I mean, when was the last time they´ve even been here? I think the last time there were here in Germany was about 9 years ago! NINE WHOLE YEARS! :085: And it was just for one gig in Hamburg I think. I don´t know why really. Maybe they think they are not that popular here so it´s not necessary.

I was so lucky to fly over to the US for two shows this summer, but I know that many Europeans, who are very big fans as well, just don´t have the opportunity to do that. So they just never get the chance to see this amazing band live. :085:

Now after those shows... I want more! lol It makes me crazy... I don´t want to accept that these might have been the only shows I´ve ever been to. It makes me really sad.

I thought it would be a good idea to open a thread for us poor European people (

:D) so we can collect ideas how we can get in contact with TPATH or their management... how we can get them to Europe for at least a few gigs... I don´t even expect a big tour like the one in North America at the moment, some gigs in the major citys would be alright. I know this might sound crazy, I´m just a little girl who can´t do anything, that´s why I need your help. Maybe together we CAN achieve something. Let´s just DO SOMETHING! I know we can probably not do much but it´s better to try than just sit and wait for nothing... Although there´s little hope... It´s worth try! And if I had to go by foot to California to Tom´s house... I´d do anything! :D

I know they DON`T NEED to tour here anymore, but I just see that they are still happy on stage performing, so why not sharing this with us? They would make so many European people happy and it would help them to get the significance they deserve here as well.

Ok, first of all, if you like, put this in your signature:

--> !!! TOUR IN EUROPE PLEASE !!!

It might not help at all, but you never know!

:D It makes me feel a little better like I´m doing something, lol.

Edited by MJ§LastDance

i'm sure that tom and the boys know how important europe, asia and the rest of the world is to them. it's the world that made them famous, not just the USA. write to their manager tony and ask him if a tour of the world is in the works. i sure hope so, cuz my bags are here ready to pack! hmmmmm, the thought of 'nurktwin' goes to europe sounds pretty good....lol.

Lol sorry, my post goes to all of you American people too!

Yeah, you can all come over and sleep at my house! :D No really, it wouldn´t be a problem, we have a big house... so don´t worry about that! :D Plus, we could throw a big European-Tour Party! :D

Nurk, hell I would write to their tour manager, but I don´t have any address... I have nothing... that´s why it´s so difficult to get in contact with them. :( Do you have any address?

Edited by MJ§LastDance

Sounds unpromising

- a little girl starts a campaign and the band will suddenly tour in europe !!!

But's it's the only thing she can do.

And it's worth fightning for, and

maybe our dream comes through.

MJ you can count me in, with anything you wanna do !!!

@nurktwin O.K. you can't give the address away, but

you might tell them that a little girl has started this campaign ?!

A board member on the officials listed this address in response to someone's question:

Mr. Tony Dimitriades

East End Management

13721 Ventura Blvd., 2nd Floor

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

http://tompetty.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2276042321/m/2941076162?r=9561037162#9561037162

It's always worth a try. Good luck MJ!!

!!! TOUR IN EUROPE PLEASE !!!

Edited by SingsInFrench

Hey guys, thanks for the responses and thank you SingsInFrench for finding that adress. :) Let´s hope that this is the right one. Maybe the person who posted this at the officials knows where it comes from. Maybe Tony has a website where we can contact him? The only other possibility to contact them that I can think of is the TPATH myspace site. But I´ll have to get my own myspace site before I can contact them there.

However, I´ll definately right to that adress. And if I´ll have to I´ll write a letter to that adress everyday. :D But honestly, we have to do more. A simple letter will effect nothing. Maybe if everyone of us writes a letter to that adress everyday it will have an effect. lol

The question is what else can we do? I thought about collecting signatures on a big poster or in a book where everybody could write or draw something. But I have absolutely no idea HOW we can do that. I mean, we can´t send the poster/ book all around Europe!? lol But I think we should do something creative. I mean, we are FANS, we love them and all we want is to see them, we´re not some agency who wants to make money with them. We love them and they should see that, I think love is the only way we could get them here. And if it´s just for one gig.

Edited by MJ§LastDance

mj, i have that info for myself. i just can't post it, email it or even pm it. it would certainly compromise my own position. i'm sorry and hope you understand. i guess that means i'll never see your big house for a party.

Nurk, I kinda understand that you don´t want to give that info. But do you think you could tell us if the adress that was posted here is correct? That would help alot. If it´s not correct, do you think you can write to the adress you got and ask if there are plans for a European Tour and tell him that there are many fans here who have this dream about the tour?

Edited by MJ§LastDance

I am a promotor and talent buyer and is right now negotiating with Tom's management regarding two big projects for 2009.

I offered a very nice proposal for both projects,but was told that we have to wait for Tom to return from his tour right now,as a matter of fact I believe that Tom would want to write a new album first before he tour again,and that would be great!! I am willing to wait because I know I am gong to receive a positive answer.

Mr Dimitriades is a very important busy man and will not be bothered with anything that is not really worth looking at.........they want facts and figures.

visit my website at www.dreamvillemusic.com

Hey!

I'm a fan from Holland and I'm in California right now to see the shows in Irvine and at the Outside Lands Festival in SF. I totally agree with MJ! They should come to Europe!

Hamburg (1999) was the last time they were here. They were promoting Echo. I tried to get tickets, but it didn't work out. They also did two songs on BBC television in London (Later with Jools Holland). I have it on tape somewhere, it's good! I also got the Hamburg show on video (it was broadcasted live on German TV) and judging from the happy faces and the bootieshaking (those German's went crazy!!!) I think Europe is ready for TP&TH!!! Well, I don't know bout whole Europe, but I sure am ready!!!

'...under my feet baby, the grass is growing...'

:100:!!! TOUR IN EUROPE PLEASE !!!:100: