pettyfreak94

Tom Petty: Long or Short Hair?

LONG LONG LONG! That is one gorgeous sexy picture of Tom up there. It has to be long for me and NO beard. I really don't like facial hair at all. Love, very long blond hair, I even like long straight blond hair on women ;)

girls. hope this doesn't become Tompetty.com where 98% of the members are women talking about Tom's ass like he is Tom jones instead of Tom Petty.

Hey now! Nothing wrong with Tom Jones. Saw him in concert and he was great! Even sang a great cover song that TP&TH covered. ;)

gatorhugger, this poll is not exclusive to women only.

LONG OF COURSE!!! Men have to have long hair, that´s a must-have. :D

I looooooooooooooooooooved Tom´s hair in 2002!!!!!

achdukackeuw9.jpg

The colour... the length... that´s what I call perfect hair... the perfect photo! Maybe this is my favorite picture of all the time... GOD IT`S SO...

P E R F E C T !!! :1luvu::faint::D

But honestly... he can do whatever he wants... a beard or shaved, long or short hair... it doesn´t matter to me... he could even be bald... I don´t care, because I love him.

Edited by MJ§LastDance

I like his hair short and medium length, and although I usually don't dig facial hair (except on my Aunt Marilyn, who has a beautiful mustache), I think he looks good these days. I dislike super long hair on people, because it usually has no energy left in it.

LONG OF COURSE!!! Men have to have long hair, that´s a must-have. :D

I looooooooooooooooooooved Tom´s hair in 2002!!!!!

achdukackeuw9.jpg

The colour... the length... that´s what I call perfect hair... the perfect photo! Maybe this is my favorite picture of all the time... GOD IT`S SO...

P E R F E C T !!! :1luvu::faint::D

But honestly... he can do whatever he wants... a beard or shaved, long or short hair... it doesn´t matter to me... he could even be bald... I don´t care, because I love him.

Gosh that's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :060::060::060::060::060::060:

Well, I don't think anyone's mentioned Tom's ass on the officials for years now. So much furor from the bores about it. One can ONLY talk about such IMPORTANT things over there as set lists, bootlegs, dates, facts blah blah boring blah.

If you don't like the talk of his hair and or ass over here I suggest that you keep to the officials. Oh wait. Some one has been banned from the officials haven't they!